Monday, July 16, 2012

One Year Up!


Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Yup..it's my day..my bornday..nothing special just add one more year becoming 3++..hehe..rahsia tuu..kunun..


Thank you so much to all my dear families and friends for your wishes and prayers.. hanya Allah yang mampu membalas ingatan kasih sayang korang semua..to my darling..thank you for make my day so wonderful..plus the gift..muahahaha..

Love this so much

Even my day jatuh pada hari isnin yakni hari kerja..tapi i think this year celebration is the most happening ever..we all siap ambik half day off sbb my hubby dah janji nak bawak jalan-jalan and buy me dinner..and the best is i got my dream watch..

Thank You Allah..for making my life so great..


My Love

Besday Dinner..yg penting..buttered prawn..

yum..yum

Apple asam boi

Best sangat dinner kat sini..Serai Thai..dah beberapa kali aku dinner kat sini tapi buttered prawn dia mmg tak menghampakan..

Tq my hubby for buying me a great dinner..



No comments:

Post a Comment