Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Should I or shouldnt I be mad....

Tension..depressed..upset..all this kind of feelings so really into me right now..why????? it's all because my superior said something behind me that definately not reflects the true colour of what really happen..masa discuss he said nothing about it and just agree of what we've been decided..i really do not undestand..he should support me not backstabbing..i'm never say anything whatever mistakes he made..because of courtesy..but it's not very nice to know that my superior is complaining about me to others..tahulah mereka-mereka ini..benda yg tak elok didengar tu la yg paling seronok dibuat gosip..kat sini bukan pompuan je yg behaved like that..yg lelaki lagi teruk..kalau dah berkumpul tu..sesedap mulut jer mengata..i'm not accusing..that's the fact that really happened in front of me..

To whoever he is....i'm just like a little baby..try to learn how to walk..please walk with me..not to letting me off and when i'm fail to do it..you put the blame on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment