Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hope

Hari ni untuk kesekian kalinya air mata ibu ini mengalir..may be sebabnya kecil je..tetapi tak tahu kenapa i've felt that i have failed to be a good mother..puas aku ajar..sekali ajar sekali ingat..rasa marah..frustrated..tahap gaban..i think this is all my fault..being too reasonable to him..mmg dia masih kecil tp kalau nk melentur buluh bukan kah patut dr rebung..kalau dah jd buluh tak guna dah..

I do think that it's too much tv programms and toys for him..to turn things back to the situation that should be..no more toys and less tv watching hours..

Sebagai ibu salahkah aku jika aku mengharapkan yang terbaik dari seorang anak..mungkin beginilah rasa ibu ku bila aku tidak mendengar kata..like wise man says..what you give you get back.. it's so true..to mother..i'm so sorry for not being such a good daughter..but i guess i have tried my best now..

To my beloved son..i'm sorry for hoping so much from you..whatever i have done to you just to make sure you'll happy for the rest of your life..i dont ask more..just make your mama proud of your success..i love you with all my heart..dont let me down my dear sweetheart..

No comments:

Post a Comment